CMI Precision Lower Ball Joint for the Polaris RZR Pro R and Turbo R
Fits: RZR Pro R, RZR Turbo R
This is a Ball joint Designed with all the best Materials Available to give it the longest life. There are no Aluminum or Plastic components used anywhere. Needle flush mount Zerk fitting for easy Greasing as needed. The Aluminum Nickel Bronze used for the Ball seat will give the user years of trouble free life with proper maintenance. It’s completely rebuildable with readily available parts from your dealer. Comes with extra grease when you clean and maintain!
Sold individually. Lifetime Warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- Product Data
- Pin Matl.- Heat Treated 300m Oxide Finish
- Housing Matl.- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless 44Rc
- Cap Matl.- Heat Treated 4140, Zinc Plated, 1.250 Hex to fit Standard Hand Tools
- Ball Socket Matl.- Aluminum Nickel Bronze for unmatched wear (No Plastic or Aluminum)
- Thread Size- 5/8-18 thread, Grade 8 flange retaining Nut
- Press Fit- Housing press fit to Arm .005-.0010 Total
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.