Mas-223 Phoenix Axle
Fits: Maverick X3
An Axle Designed for the Most Extreme Conditions
For those of you waiting for the perfect set of axles for your Can-Am Maverick X3, Assault Industries’ MAS-223 Phoenix Axle is here. They’re built for extreme heat and won’t back down from any ride. Assault’s one-of-a-kind grease blend is designed to handle ultra-high temps that would destroy your axles otherwise. Plus, the oversized shaft and CVs make it the toughest damn axle on the planet.
- Proprietary high-temp grease blend for unmatched performance
- Incredibly high CV angles
- 4340 chromoly steel construction
- Increased shaft size
Industry-Leading Boot Grease
Why is better boot grease so important? Because Running at high speeds or high articulation angles can cause ordinary grease to overheat. This can cause boot failure, CV failure, and catastrophic axle failure. Sand racers, rock crawlers, and even trail riders can experience poor performance or busted axles from the negative effects of average grease. Assault Industries’ Phoenix Axles use a premium high-temperature grease blend to give you unparalleled performance in the most extreme riding conditions.
- High-temp grease prevents failure
- Perfect for extreme applications like racing or rock crawling
- Lab-Proven—This Grease Blows Away the Competition
Assault Industries’ grease is lab-tested to prove that you can’t get performance like this anywhere else. It withstood temps exceeding 586.4°F, which was as hot as the testing can get. That’s way better the the OEM axle that started breaking down a 365°F. It’s perfect for pushing your Maverick X3 to the max whether you’re having fun in the dunes or going for gold at King of the Hammers.
- Easily outperforms OEM axle grease
- Push your X3 harder for longer
- Smooth Operation at High Articulation Angles
The oversized CV joints let these axles run at extreme angles without binding or overheating. Whether you’re running a lifted rig or constantly getting off camber, you can keep on the gas without worrying about your Phoenix Axles.
- Race-quality performance
- Higher articulation than OEM
- A Bigger Shaft for More Durability
A premium axle wouldn’t be complete without a premium axle shaft. These Can-Am X3 axles give you best-in-class reliability thanks to the increased shaft diameter. Big hits, massive torque, and wild rides won’t bend them out of shape. They’re the best axles on the market, period.
- Heat-treated chromoly steel construction
- Increased shaft size
- Product Data
- Customer Reviews
- Proprietary high-temp grease blend perfect for aggressive riding
- Reduced friction prevents heat buildup
- Grease is virtually waterproof
- High pressure tolerance for extreme rides
- Resists temperatures greater than 586.4°F (308°C)
- Heat-treated 4340 chromoly steel axle shafts
- Operates at high CV angles
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- 3-year warranty
With Smart-Lok, Without Smart-Lok
Front, Rear, Front Left, Front Right
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.