Mas-223 Phoenix Axle
Fits: RZR Turbo
Premium Axles for Extreme Riders
Everyone wants to be a desert racer, but no one is prepared for the extreme temperatures. That is, no one but you. You’ve got Assault Industries’ MAS-223 Phoenix Axles installed on your Polaris RZR XP Turbo. You can ride with confidence because you know these premium axles are built to handle intense rides. Thanks to Assault Industries’ proprietary high-temp grease blend, these axles won’t overheat even on the hottest desert days.
- Proprietary high-temp grease blend for unmatched performance
- Incredibly high CV angles
- 4340 chromoly steel construction
- Increased shaft size
- Built Better in Every Way
Heat destroys axles. It really is that simple. When you push standard axles to their limit rock crawling, racing, or even trail riding, the grease heats up and eventually breaks down. Without grease, friction destroys your axles’ boots and CV joints, and can even lead to catastrophic axle failure. With Assault Industries’ Phoenix Axles, you get an industry-leading high-temp grease designed for the most aggressive rides. Push your RZR to its absolute limits without worrying about your axles thanks to Assault Industries.
- High-temp grease prevents failure
- Perfect for extreme applications like racing or rock crawling
- Tested up to 586.4°F
Assault Industries set out to make the best axles in the industry. The result? Phoenix Axles. They’ve been tested up 586.4°F—as hot as the testing can get—without failure. That’s 61% hotter than OEM, which gave up at 365°F. Their one-of-a-kind grease blend truly delivers unbeatable heat resistance. If you’re looking for race-ready high-performance axles, your search is over. You won’t find a more premium axle. Whether you’re a professional hoping to win your next race or a hobbyist ready to take it to the next level, Phoenix Axles are the best you can get.
- Easily outperforms OEM axle grease
- Push your RZR harder for longer
- CV Joints Made to Last
It takes more than just grease to make a premium axle. Assault Industries uses extremely durable CV joints on Phoenix Axles too. They’re made to support the most challenging technical rides. Even when you’re operating at high articulation angles, these axles will deliver 100% power without overheating. They’re perfect for high-speed runs across the dunes, expert-level rock crawling, and even trail riding.
- Race-quality performance
- Higher articulation than OEM
- Larger Axle Shafts for Incredible Durability
Assault Industries didn’t skimp on the axle shafts either. Phoenix Axles are made with larger shafts than OEM and heat-treated chromoly steel. That means they’re insanely tough. Logs and boulders that would fold standard axles won’t put so much as a scratch in these. High-temp axle grease, high-performance CV joints, and muscular axle shafts make Phoenix Axles the only choice for extreme riders.
- Heat-treated chromoly steel construction
- Increased shaft size
- Product Data
- Customer Reviews
- Proprietary high-temp grease blend perfect for aggressive riding
- Reduced friction prevents heat buildup
- Grease is virtually waterproof
- High pressure tolerance for extreme rides
- Resists temperatures greater than 586.4°F (308°C)
- Heat-treated 4340 chromoly steel axle shafts
- Operates at high CV angles
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- 3-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.