Mas-223 Phoenix Axle
Fits: RZR Pro XP, RZR Turbo S
Axle Excellence for Your RZR XP Turbo S
Getting ready for a thrilling ride in your Polaris RZR XP S? Push it to its limits by replacing your stock axles with Assault Industries’ MAS-223 Phoenix Axles. You’ll be able to ride as fast as you want knowing they can tolerate the heat.
- Proprietary high-temp grease blend for unmatched performance
- Incredibly high CV angles
- 4340 chromoly steel construction
- Increased shaft size
- Proprietary High-Temperature Grease
Assault Industries’ proprietary high-temperature boot grease is crucial for peak performance. When you’re flying down the trail or taking tight turns, the constant friction and heat can really do a number on your axles. Why? Running at high speeds or high articulation angles can cause ordinary grease to overheat. This can cause boot failure, CV failure, and even catastrophic axle failure. Sand racers, rock crawlers, and even trail riders can experience poor performance or even failure from the negative effects of lousy grease.
- High-temp grease prevents failure
- Perfect for extreme applications like racing or rock crawling
- Mastering Extreme Conditions
Our Phoenix Axle grease has proven to perform when things get hot—reaching above our test limits at 586.5°F without giving in. In comparison, OEM grease starts breaking down at a much lower temperature—365°F. With Phoenix Axles, feel free to open up that throttle—it’s all part of the design.
- Easily outperforms OEM axle grease
- Push your RZR harder for longer
- Improved CV Joints for Smooth Performance
We’ve made these CV joints as large as possible to allow your axle maximum articulation. Whether you’re tackling rocky trails with a lift kit or offset A-arms, these XP Turbo S axles ensure a smooth ride without getting stuck or overheating. It’s all about pushing the limits, no matter your style.
Game-Changing Axle Size
Size matter when it comes to axles. That’s why these come with an increased shaft size and full-length chromoly construction. This allows your axles to handle strong twists and other maneuvers that might harm other axles.
- Product Data
- Customer Reviews
- Proprietary high-temp grease blend perfect for aggressive riding
- Reduced friction prevents heat buildup
- Grease is virtually waterproof
- High pressure tolerance for extreme rides
- Resists temperatures greater than 586.4°F (308°C)
- Heat-treated 4340 chromoly steel axle shafts
- Operates at high CV angles
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- 3-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.