Mas-223 Phoenix Axle
Fits: RZR RS1
High-Temp Grease for Extreme Rides
The Polaris RZR RS1 was made with single-rider thrills in mind. But those OEM axles just aren’t going to cut it in the desert heat. Upgrade to Assault Industries’ MAS-223 Phoenix Axles for the Polaris RZR RS1. They’re designed to handle the heat and pressure caused by extreme environments and demanding rides. Assault’s proprietary high-temp grease blend makes these the most durable axles you can find. Get your RZR RS1 race-ready with Phoenix Axles.
- Proprietary high-temp grease blend for unmatched performance
- Incredibly high CV angles
- 4340 chromoly steel construction
- Increased shaft size
- Heat Won’t Break Phoenix Axles
Here’s the painful truth—heat kills axles. It doesn’t matter if you’re a racer, rock crawler, or a trail rider either. Anyone can fall victim to heat and its destructive power. As your axles get hotter, the grease inside melts. Without grease, you get friction. That friction will destroy your boots and CV joints, and even cause catastrophic breakdowns. That’s why Assault designed a premium high-temp grease to prevent these kinds of failures. This grease helps Phoenix Axles work harder for longer than any other axle. If you want a truly race-ready axle, you’ve found it here.
- High-temp grease prevents failure
- Perfect for extreme applications like racing or rock crawling
- Tested up to 586.4°F
Phoenix Axles can take the heat—literally—thanks to Assault Industries’ innovative high-temp grease. They were tested up to 586.4°F—as hot as the testing can get—without failure. That’s 61% hotter than the OEM grease, which failed at 365°F. Standard axles don’t even come close to this kind of premium performance. You won’t find better high-quality axles than Phoenix Axles.
- Easily outperforms OEM axle grease
- Push your RZR harder for longer
- Make Your RS1 Unstoppable with These CV Joints
There’s more to a race-ready axle than high-temp grease. Assault Industries knows you also need CV joints that are ready for aggressive riding. Phoenix Axles’ CV joints are built to deliver 100% power even at high articulation angles. That’s good news for rock crawlers navigating tricky paths and racers bouncing over the sand too. No matter what you put them through, Phoenix Axles won’t give out under stress.
- Race-quality performance
- Higher articulation than OEM
- Chromoly Axle Shafts
The most important part of a quality performance axle is the axle shaft itself. Phoenix Axles are made with heat-treated chromoly steel for maximum strength and endurance. Boulders and logs that would have bent your OEM axles won’t even bruise these beefy axles. Combined with the high-temp grease and impressive CV joints, Assault Industries’ muscular axle shafts make for professional-quality axles. You’ll have a tough time finding axles better for aggressive rides and extreme terrain than Phoenix Axles.
- Heat-treated chromoly steel construction
- Increased shaft size
- Product Data
- Customer Reviews
- Proprietary high-temp grease blend perfect for aggressive riding
- Reduced friction prevents heat buildup
- Grease is virtually waterproof
- High pressure tolerance for extreme rides
- Resists temperatures greater than 586.4°F (308°C)
- Heat-treated 4340 chromoly steel axle shafts
- Operates at high CV angles
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- 3-year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.