Mas-223 Phoenix Axle
Fits: RZR XP1000
Revolutionary High-Temp Grease
There’s nothing like tearing up the dunes with your buddies—until you destroy an axle and they leave you to limp back to camp solo. Next time, be prepared with Assault Industries’ MAS-233 Phoenix Axle for the Polaris RZR XP 1000. With Assault Industries’ revolutionary high-temp grease blend, your axles won’t overheat and break down. Plus the CV joints and the axle shafts are beefed up too. If you’re looking for premium performance, you want Phoenix Axles.
- Proprietary high-temp grease blend for unmatched performance
- Incredibly high CV angles
- 4340 chromoly steel construction
- Increased shaft size
- Impressive Heat Resistance
Racing, rock crawling, and even trail riding can push OEM axles beyond their limits. Standard axles aren’t built to handle extreme stress and build up heat as you ride. As your axles’ temperature goes up, the grease breaks down and creates friction. That friction can destroy your boots and CV joints, and even cause catastrophic axle failure. It doesn’t matter who you are—professional riders and newbies alike can all fall victim to bad grease. Upgrade to Assault’s Phoenix Axles for incredible heat resistance and durability. Their proprietary grease blend was designed to prevent overheating and improve overall durability. Trust us—you won’t find better race-quality axles.
- High-temp grease prevents failure
- Perfect for extreme applications like racing or rock crawling
- Tested up to 586.4°F
Why are we so confident in Assault Industries’ Phoenix Axles? Because we’ve seen the numbers. Phoenix Axles have been tested up to 586.4°F—as hot as the testing can get—and didn’t quit. That’s 61% hotter than OEM, which gave up at 365°F. That’s impressive evidence that these axles can and will handle anything you throw at them. If you want to take your RZR XP 1000 to the next level, you need Phoenix Axles.
- Easily outperforms OEM axle grease
- Push your RZR harder for longer
- Durable CV Joints Support High Articulation Angles
There’s more to Phoenix Axles than innovative grease. They’re equipped with impressive CV joints too. These CVs are built to handle the heat and pressure of high articulation. Whether you’re bouncing over the dunes or navigating technically challenging rock walls, these Phoenix Axles will deliver 100% power without overheating. You get strength and control all the time, every time.
- Race-quality performance
- Higher articulation than OEM
- Increased Shaft Size for Strength
Phoenix Axles are built with beefy axle shafts that are larger than OEM. Those shafts are constructed with heat-treated chromoly steel for industry-leading durability and strength. Boulders and logs that would crumple OEM axles won’t put a mark on these. Strengthened axle shafts, durable CV joints, and high-temp grease make Phoenix Axles the only choice for serious riders.
- Heat-treated chromoly steel construction
- Increased shaft size
- Product Data
- Customer Reviews
- Proprietary high-temp grease blend perfect for aggressive riding
- Reduced friction prevents heat buildup
- Grease is virtually waterproof
- High pressure tolerance for extreme rides
- Resists temperatures greater than 586.4°F (308°C)
- Heat-treated 4340 chromoly steel axle shafts
- Operates at high CV angles
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- 3-year warranty
Standard Model, High Lifter Edition, Trails & Rocks Edition (Gold)
2014-2023, 2015-2016, 2017-2023, 2015-2023
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.